Help the San Diego Chinese Historical Museum inspire, educate, and cultivate curiosity in Chinese history, art, and culture. Your generous, tax-deductible contributions allow SDCHM to continue hosting historical and contemporary art exhibitions, cultural events, special guest lectures, and educational activities for adults and children of all ages.
Your Support of SDCHM Provides:
- Year-round thought-provoking exhibitions
- Public programs including academic lectures, film screenings and author talks
- Educational classes and workshops for children and adults
- Preservation of Chinese history and culture for future generations
Giving stock is a great way to support SDCHM’s work in our community while providing you with a tax benefit. Please email email@example.com for notification and use the following information to deliver the securities:
Receiving Firm: LPL Financial
Receiving Firm Clearing Number (DTC#): 0075
Receiving Account Number: 5851-8336
Receiving Account Title: San Diego Chinese Historical Society and Museum
Please indicate that the transfer is a Gift of Stocks, so that the cost basis of received stocks can be properly recorded (fair market value vs. original donor’s cost basis).
Make a Gift by Phone or Mail
To make a gift by phone or mail, reach us at:
San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
404 Third Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
Our tax identification number is 33-0179740.
Matching gifts are an easy way to double or even triple your donation through your employer. If you, your partner’s, or spouse’s company will match your gift, send in the employer’s matching gift form along with your contribution to SDCHM. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matching Fund and Sponsorship Program
Recently, a group of generous SDCHM members pledged $45,000, to be used as matching funds in order to sponsor specific Museum needs. That is to say, through the Matching Fund and Sponsorship Program, every future dollar that is donated will be doubled!
Through this program, we’re promoting sponsorship opportunities at the Museum. Since September of this year, the SDCHM has been able to secure proper care for three collections items featured in the Dragons exhibition, subsidize maintenance of the Museum garden’s Koi pond for one whole year, fund intern support of the current phase of our Oral History Project through Spring 2020, secure off-site collections storage for the first nine months of coming year, and so much more!
There are still items that need sponsorship! In what follows, we share two ways that you may get involved:
- In case you prefer to print a copy of the form, review it, fill it out, and mail with a check, via the following link, you may access a print-ready PDF of the sponsorship form.
- If you’d prefer contribute to the Matching Fund and Sponsorship Program via electronic donation, you may review the drop-down menu below, selecting the “item” that you’d like to sponsor, and then clicking the “Add to cart” button in order to be directed to a form on the Museum’s PayPal site.
To leave a legacy for yourselves and for your family, please consider adding the museum to your will or trust. Special recognition will be given to donors who make the museum a part of their “family.” For more information please contact us at email@example.com.